Obsessed with taste
All Cloudburst Coffees are ethically sourced, USDA Certified Organic, and micro roasted to maximize on flavor. Our Cold Brew uses a proprietary grinding method to create a super coarse medium roast coffee that is ridiculously smooth and delicious.
1. Add 1.5 cups of Cloudburst Coffee into the French Press
2. Pour 3 cups of cold water into a French Press.
3. Stir the grounds using a spoon so they are completely saturated.
4. Cover with lid but don't press the plunger down yet. Allow coffee to brew for 12-18hrs at room temperature or in your refrigerator.
5. Press down on filter. Your Cold Brew concentrate is ready! Pour concentrate over ice and dilute with water and/or milk. Enjoy!
For more information, check out Cold Brew 101
Yes. Due to the brewing process, cold brew is 67% less acidic than traditional hot brewed coffee.
Micro roasting is purchasing and roasting in small batches, which ensures quality and consistency in every bag we produce.